Blue Fish Health Information Sheets
Books on anxiety/worry/fear for younger children:
- Worries Are Not Forever by Elizabeth Verdick
- Scaredy Squirrel by Melanie Watt
- Be Brave Little One by Marianne Richmond
- What to Do When You Worry Too Much: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Anxiety (What-to-Do Guides for Kids) by Dawn Huebner
- The Way I Feel by Janan Cain
- Child Mind Institute: Information on Anxiety In Children
- Story time with Lynn “A Little Spot of Anxiety” by Diane Alber
- Fight Flight Freeze – A Guide to Anxiety for Kids
St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Children’s Specialty Care Center
St. Louis Children’s Hospital serves the health care needs of children from infancy to adolescence, and advocates on behalf of children and families. For more information, visit stlouischildrens.org.
The St. Louis Children’s Specialty Care Center is an outpatient facility in west St. Louis County focused exclusively on providing efficient, patient-centered, high quality care in one convenient location. West County CSCC
There is also a new south County location. South County CSCC
Additional Health Resources
Information about diseases and medical conditions on this site and on its linked resources is for educational and informational purposes only and should in no way be taken to be the practice of medicine or the provision of medical, nursing or professional health care advice or services. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. If you have an emergency/urgent situation requiring immediate medical attention, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.