Office and Drive-Thru Flu Vaccine Clinic 2020—Appointments Only
Tuesdays, Hours vary
Wednesdays, Hours vary
Thursdays, Hours vary
Fridays, Dates/Hours vary
Saturday, Dates/Hours vary
- Complete the influenza vaccine consent for each child and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time and call (314) 319-5865 to check in from your car.
- YOUR CHILD(REN) MUST BE WELL & WITHOUT SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS OR COVID EXPOSURE to receive their flu vaccination.
- Please remain in your vehicle until you are directed to a vaccine administration location in the covered parking area adjacent to our office OR inside the office at our discretion.
- Please dress your child in clothes that provide easy access to the thigh in children younger than three years, and to the arm in children older than three years.
- Please bring an extra parent/adult to assist if there are multiple children receiving their flu shots.
- Please be prepared to assist with holding your child to ensure the safety of your child, you, and our staff.
- All parents and children over the age of two years must wear a face mask.
- If a patient younger than 18 years old will be coming to the flu shot clinic by his/herself, a parent/guardian must sign the flu vaccine consent form for the patient to bring to the clinic AND be available by phone.
- If our staff has made every effort to vaccinate your child safely, but our staff deems that it is in your child’s best interest to receive their flu vaccine in the office, we reserve the right to ask you to re-schedule your child’s flu shot.
- There will be a designated area of the parking lot that will be available for observing patients after their vaccine. Our staff reserves the right to monitor patients for 15 minutes post-vaccination, if necessary.