COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION
Blue Fish Pediatrics is following the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic closely. We are continuing to provide essential medical care while trying to keep our office as safe as possible for our patients and staff.
We are continuing to see newborns and well child checks. After we see our well visits in the morning and early afternoon, we see patients with acute illnesses. We are also conducting some visits via telemedicine.
For the health and safety of all our patients and staff, we have implemented the following measures:
- We are screening all patients and caregivers prior to their arrival at Blue Fish for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors.
- All clinical staff interacting with patients and families are wearing masks.
- We ask everyone visiting our office to wear a mask.
- We are limiting visits to one caregiver and one child only.
- We are having all patients check-in from their car.
- We are continuing to disinfect each exam room after each patient, as we always have. We are also increasing the frequency we disinfect the rest of the surfaces in our office.
- All appointments must be made by phone at 314-966-8500. Walk-in appointments will NOT be allowed.
Listed below are resources we have compiled about COVID-19. We also have links to games and activities for families to keep busy while they are staying at home.
Please understand that the safety of your family and the community is our highest priority. We will continue to post updates as the situation evolves. Please stay home and wash those hands!
Information on COVID-19
St. Louis Children's Hospital has compiled a comprehesive resource list for families on COVID-19: St. Louis Children's Hospital Resource List
St. Louis Children's Hospital has a phone line for COVID-19 information: 314-747-8899
If you have questions about a potential exposure to COVID-19, please call our office or your state health department.
Missouri Dept. of Health: 877-435-8411
Illinois Dept. of Health: 800-889-3931
Testing for COVID-19
Testing may be indicated for those who have respiratory symptoms, fever, or cough or who have been exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick or caring for someone who is
Please see the CDC's Home Management Instructions.
Talking to Your Kids About COVID-19:
Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus (Childmind.org)
Information for Kids about COVID-19:
Things to Do At Home
GoNoodle (A site for movement and mindfulness activities)