COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, we are continuing the following measures:
- We are screening all patients and caregivers prior to their arrival at Blue Fish for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors.
- All clinical staff interacting with patients and families will continue to wear masks.
- Since we are a health care facility and the majority of our patients are not vaccinated, we ask everyone over the age of 2 to continue to wear a mask in our office.
- We are continuing to have all patients check-in from their car.
- We are continuing to disinfect each exam room after each patient, as we always have.
- All appointments must be made by phone at 314-966-8500. Walk-in appointments will NOT be allowed.
Listed below are resources we have compiled about COVID-19.
Information on COVID-19
St. Louis Children's Hospital has compiled a comprehesive resource list for families on COVID-19: St. Louis Children's Hospital Resource List
If you have questions about a potential exposure to COVID-19, please call our office or your state health department.
Missouri Dept. of Health: 877-435-8411
Illinois Dept. of Health: 800-889-3931
Testing for COVID-19
Testing may be indicated for those who have respiratory symptoms, fever, or cough or who have been exposed to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Children 12 and over may now get the COVID vaccine! This is exciting news and we wholeheartedly support vaccination for our patients and their families. Children ages 12-17 may receive the Pfizer vaccine. Adults 18 and over may receive the Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Trials are underway for children under age 12 and we expect further updates regarding vaccination of this age group in the fall.
More information on COVID vaccination for children:
We do not currently have the vaccine in our office, but appointments for vaccination can be made at the following locations:
If you are sick or caring for someone who is
Please see the CDC's Home Management Instructions.
Talking to Your Kids About COVID-19:
Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus (Childmind.org)
Information for Kids about COVID-19:
Things to Do At Home
GoNoodle (A site for movement and mindfulness activities)